Hills home security system gives users the ability to control and automate home systems like HVAC, lights and locks. Users also benefit from 64 zones of intrusion detection and life safety coverage, as well as four areas to separately secure multiple areas of a property. With the added ability to accept up to 40 users, ZeroWire has the exibility to adapt to future security and lifestyle management needs.
The first wireless security panel to feature a built-in Web server, ZeroWire home security system gives you the option to make it easy to customise systems that meet each user’s specifc needs and priorities. ZeroWire is designed to support a variety of accessories that heighten security and enhance convenience. These options make it easy to customise systems that meet each user’s specific needs and priorities.
Some cool features that this home security system has is the it can close the garage door from the comfort of your bed. Unlock a door from the couch to let a visitor into your home or view live streaming CCTV home security feed from the convenience of a smart phone or tablet. With the ZeroWire you can check system status, arm/ disarm and trigger automations from virtually anywhere.
STANDARD FEATURES on the Hills home security system
• Integrated LED keypad
• Context-sensitive keys and voice-guided menu for simple installation and operation
• Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g integrated for secure alarm reporting and interactive services
• Integrated 10/100 Ethernet port (RJ-45)
• Z-Wave on-board for home automation
• Native Web server for programming exibility from local PC or smart devices
• Smartphone/tablet app for iOS and Android
• Cellular modem designed for quick installation
• Integrated support for up to 16 IP cameras, including viewing of live video and replay of captured alarm or action-triggered video events (requires broadband internet)
• 64 zones (4 zones may be hardwired) • Two outputs (100mA each)
• 4 areas
• 40 users
• 20 keyfobs
• Color-coded status button for easy visual identi cation of system status
• Voice recorded zone names and entry/exit delay messages
• Compact, low-pro le design ideal for tabletop mounting or wall-mount installations
• Supports SIA and CID reporting formats (covering a high percentage of the market)
• Compatible with the UltraSync 7″ TouchScreen